Part of the spiritual component of education is to teach children about relationships – learning to interact with people beyond our age. Each year, we invite the sittis (Arabic word for grandmother) into our school to have lunch with us. Many of these ladies volunteer in our school. They love us, support us and always believe in us. CSA loves our Sittis.
To train the mind of the student to recognize unchanging truth and the soul in virtuous character, by immersion in a classical curriculum and historic Orthodox Christian Spirituality.
- Change and Growth, Tradition and TruthMay 24, 2019 - 1:41 am
- Imitation is an Art – Part I: Originality, History, and “Chronological Snobbery”January 31, 2019 - 5:59 am
- Classical Christian education looks to past, thrives todayAugust 2, 2017 - 5:34 pm
- Matters of the Heart : A Return to Virtue in EducationMarch 6, 2017 - 9:34 pm
- Six Easy Ways to Build Your Toddler’s Math MindMarch 6, 2017 - 9:15 pm
7515 East 13th
Wichita, KS 67206