Imitation is a fundamental principle to all human activity, with a special place in education, the arts, and moral philosophy. In an age that emphasizes originality, however, imitation is often discouraged. Children and adults alike are urged at every turn to seek individuality, or originality, and to blaze their own trail in distinguishing themselves from […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud jsebits contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by jsebits
Dear Parents, For the month of January we will be collecting toys (new or good used condition) to give to the International Rescue Committee. The toys will be distributed to refugee children that are settled here in Wichita. When refugee families arrive to the U.S. they have few if any toys. Any money they have must be spent on necessities and toys are a […]
To train the mind of the student to recognize unchanging truth and the soul in virtuous character, by immersion in a classical curriculum and historic Orthodox Christian Spirituality.
- Imitation is an Art – Part I: Originality, History, and “Chronological Snobbery”January 31, 2019 - 5:59 am
- Classical Christian education looks to past, thrives todayAugust 2, 2017 - 5:34 pm
- Matters of the Heart : A Return to Virtue in EducationMarch 6, 2017 - 9:34 pm
- Six Easy Ways to Build Your Toddler’s Math MindMarch 6, 2017 - 9:15 pm
- Popular Wichita Lebanese dinner and food sale happens this weekendOctober 4, 2016 - 9:44 pm
7515 East 13th
Wichita, KS 67206